Friday, March 12, 2010

From Andrea Ball: CD release March 26th!


hello there.
This last month has been a whirl wind for me! I, being of the creative nature, could not hold down my day job. So I'm happy and proud to say that I am no longer employed by the man. He was killing me softly! so all of you out there who are sitting behind the four walls of cubical hell, I hope you find a way out just like I did. That is if you think it's that hot in there, but I hope you love your job!
I have a couple of things to tell you all.

1. I'm extremely proud to be doing a cd release party for "Dial Tone" on March 26th! We'll be pulling out all the stops with a full band, violins and trumpets oh my! I really hope all of you can come because it would mean a lot to me to have you there (hi-dive, 7th s. broadway). I've honestly worked so hard on making this album. It's been about a year since I started this project. Take a listen to "dial tone" if you haven't heard the song- go here

2. I'm going to SXSW! if you are out there please stop by and see us!! send me an email if you have any inside information that we need to know about, we're all about getting into as many parties as possible- even if we have to impersonate, jump walls, snag other people's badges to do so. ha ha. ok we won't be breaking the law, maybe...

come to the hi-dive on the 26th!!!!
xoxo,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment